Since 2007 we’ve been designing, implementing and supporting systems for our retail sector customers. Retailers have to be more connected, convenient, compelling and social than ever – and we help them achieve this through digital integration.
With physical stores matching the online experience through increased in-store technology, and online sites providing a virtual physical store experience, good integration is essential in order to enable this convergence. Online retail sets the bar for digital services in the UK, and there’s more competition between online and high street as complexity in retail systems continues to grow.
We have designed, implemented and supported many integration solutions in the retail sector, which delivered the following benefits:
- New revenue streams – for example through the use of APIs
- Improved use of data – seamless, real-time and accurate views of information across departments, allowing you to keep track of sales and customer demand.
- Analytics and insight – releasing and combining trapped data and transforming it into valuable information enables better customer and user experience.
- Customised solutions – through a fusion of consultancy, technical and support services you can innovate and get ahead of the opposition to bring new services to market quickly.
- Cost-savings – refreshing and modernising existing systems can remove the need to invest in new systems; getting expert help saves you time and staff overheads.
Utilising the latest technologies, like APIs and API management, we drive digital integration for our customers.
Take a look at the technologies we work with, as well as some of our industry case studies below: