Digital transformation has become a key part of NHS strategy. Technology can help unlock huge benefits in productivity, privacy of data, interoperability and patient engagement.
NHS Sustainability and Transformation Plans (STPs) will need to rely on APIs and digital integration to meet their objectives for:
- A digitally active population
- A insights driven health system
- Shared health and care records and care plans
- Linked integration and messaging
- Digitised applications
- A fully enabled infrastructure
(You can read the NHS Open API Policy here.)
We are a leading provider of digital solutions to the NHS. Our projects delivered the following benefits:
- Improved use of data – seamless, real-time and accurate views of patient and operational data across organisations and departments
- Analytics and insight – releasing and combining data transforms it into valuable information enables more efficient processes and better patient experience
- Customised solutions – we can help bring critical services on line quicker
- Cost-savings – remove the need to invest in new systems, save time and staff overheads, and increase productivity
Review, Upgrade or Improve – Find out about our InterSystems services for NHS Trusts.
We are a registered Crown Commercial Services Supplier.
Take a look at the technologies we work with, as well as some of our industry case studies below.
Click on the images below to read our industry case studies.