Since 2007 we’ve been designing, implementing and supporting integration systems for our Financial Services clients. Now digital transformation is the name of the game.
Organisations in the financial services industry have to balance the need to innovate and create systems of the future with a conflicting need to maximise returns from existing applications. Good integration is essential to build on the success of the past.
Technologies like APIs and API management can help companies respond to changes like Open Banking and PSD2, as well as derive benefits such as increased customer satisfaction, new revenue streams and increased revenue.
We have experience bringing the following benefits to our financial services customers:
- New revenue streams – for example through the use of APIs
- Improved use of data – seamless, real-time and accurate views of information such as trade feeds, settlement, risk management and P&L reporting across organisation departments
- Analytics and insight – releasing and combining trapped data and transforming it into valuable information enables better decision-making, more efficient business processes and an enriched user experience.
- Customised solutions – through our consultancy, financial, technical and support services, accelerating innovation and gaining advantages over competitors to generate real business value.
- Cost-savings – refreshing and modernising existing systems remove the need to invest in new systems; getting expert help saves time and staff overheads.
Financial Services expertise
We have experience integrating most financial applications. We integrate modern cloud applications with functionally rich legacy applications, as well as cloud to on-premise. We often recommend a Centre of Excellence approach to our financial services customers.
Take a look at the technologies we work with, as well as some of our industry case studies below.
Click on the images below to read our industry case studies.