Over half of NHS Trusts rely on InterSystems Ensemble as their ESB and TIE. Typically, Trusts end up in one of two situations – they’re on an old version of Ensemble, or they’re on the latest version but they’re not following best practice.
Many Trusts that are using Ensemble are not following best practice – so they have cultivated habits which leave the system in an inefficient state – hard to maintain, and unable to perform to its peak.
There are significant benefits to be gained from implementing best practice:
- Easier to implement high availability and new hardware
- Possible to impose suitable governance
- Opens up the possibility of continuous integration, continuous delivery and an operational DevOps environment
- New software can be checked in, tested automatically and put into production rapidly
- Software can be kept up to date to the benefit of all parties
We’ve accumulated extensive InterSystems expertise and artefacts over the last 10 years. Artefacts can be delivered as part of projects or on a standalone basis – and their value is really unlocked when they are treated as living documents which exist alongside the infrastructure.
You can benefit from our 10-plus years of experience – Download our Top Tips For Configuring Your InterSystems Environment – just drop your details into the box.
Also – check out our page on our InterSystems Services.